Purpose & Role
Responsible for engineering concepts and solutions under the supervision of the Engineering Manager or Engineering & Projects Director.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
– To produce engineering designs and associated engineering documents (such as drawings, calculations, reports) and ensure they are completed within the required timescales.
– To issue engineering documents as required.
– To assist in general clerical and administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the Engineering Department.
– To progress engineering projects as allocated or leading a team of Engineers on larger projects. In both cases, work should be carried out with minimal supervision, but with regular consultation with the Head of Development or other team members.
– Project work, in addition to design, will include all aspects of the design process such as draughting, testing of products, technical liaison with Clients and Suppliers as well as other organizational tasks as deemed appropriate in order to ensure timely progress of projects being worked on.