Purpose & Role
Responsible for the provision of internal resource planning as well as aiding live projects with their individual project plans associated with technical design and build projects. The scope will encompass planning of technical resource, with the assistance of Project Managers, Project Engineering Managers and Senior Management, for project delivery on all major projects.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- To update and own the Project Labour Forecast (including configuration and change control).
- To manage project plans on major projects (including resource loading) in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
- To produce commentary on changes to project plans, managing critical path and forward loading.
- To evaluate and assist with preparation of monthly progress reports, as required.
- To plan and forecast utilization of labour with a twelve month look ahead.
- To provide project administration support for design and build projects.
- To assess the shift in labour requirements on projects and advise of the impact to the business.
- Utilising/updating web-based reporting tools.
- Help develop and maintain a good working relationship with suppliers and clients.
- Understand and record risks associated with projects.
- Support the success of the delivery team.
- Any other job duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post. • Understanding of GDPR/data protection legislation procedures and requirements in a highly regulated environment.
- To support business change, via effective change management processes in the context of Aquila Nuclear Engineering fast-paced regulatory environment. • To be responsible for your own workplace safety. To demonstrate commitment to health and safety; ensure all statutory obligations are met and the safety of staff, clients and visitors are in line with the UK and European standards.